Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Portobello Road

I recently returned from a fabulous trip to London and Paris, in celebration of my 10 year wedding Anniversary. The last 10 years have flown by, and well, 3 kids, several jobs, and a dog later, I'd say we deserved it. We went with some great friends, and I'm sure I will have plenty of pics and topics to be posting about.

One of my favorite places was Portobello  Road, in Notting Hill. Maybe it's my obsession with Julia Roberts (Sorry Papa Kearns), or my sheer love for the movie Notting Hill, that makes this place so magical to me. Where else can you dine on a Nutella and Banana Crepe, while buying scarfs that cost merely a pound? The storybook views, ice CREAM over fresh berries, and houses all colors of the rainbow- Notting Hill is just like the movies. Should you ever venture to London, Portobello road is not to be missed.









Stay tuned for more London fabulousness... This is us at Kensington Palace, the former residence of the Late Princess Diana, who I may or may not be completely obsessed with. Maybe... I did cartwheels in Kensington Park... 






























Thanks be to my number 1 fan (my hubby) for documenting our trip with his great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment