Friday, September 23, 2011

Create your own chaos

With school back in session, I am loving the new schedule with the kids. B and D, my 2 oldest are enjoying 1st grade and Preschool. It is nice to have some 1 on 1 time with little Ms. T. I have never been able to be home with my baby, so this is a real treat. I love to just play on the floor with her, and watch her roll over, and over, until she has reached the toy she wants.

I have also loved the windows of free time that present themselves. I used to work full time outside the home, as a Regional Manager for a quick service restaurant. I didn't realize until I left, the chaos that was my head... all the time. There was never really a "balance" met, just a compromise to deal with never being 100% at everything. The piles of laundry, the mounting emails and reports to follow up on, it never ended. I  am loving this new season of my life; to be able to create my own chaos! I am finally able to find the time to play on the floor and do a puzzle without the mounting pressure of everything else that needs to get done. There are still tasks and laundry piling up, but it's my time line now.

Love that.
-Ashley
I mean who doesn't want to snuggle this all day long?

No comments:

Post a Comment